Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > International Helicopter Support Forums > Greek

Greek Greek speaking Forum

Old 12-14-2011, 01:01 PM   #1
Davor
Registered Users

Default Rc hobby shops

Hello fellow freaks,

Business purpose brought me to Athens,where I am going to stay a while.I was doing some search about Rc shops in Greece in generally and locally in Athens,then I realised that best option would be to ask some of you guys.

Which shops would you recommend in Athens,could be in some other town as well,who has items related with helicopters and airplanes?

Thank you

Davor
Davor is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:47 PM   #2
helicopter1
Registered Users

Look at the these sites: greek rotors, heliland, alphasport, nem, hobby world, hobby trip.
giatrakos. If you find something you like you can find their address in their sites. If you tell us where in athens you are going to stay I can tell you witch one would be closer to you.
helicopter1 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:11 PM   #3
Davor
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks for reply.I have been staying in Glyfada but that is not matter of relevance as long those stores are in Athens.

Thanks for your help
Old 12-15-2011, 02:11 PM   #4
helicopter1
Registered Users

Look up hobby trip and hobby world I think it is closer to you. If you look up on the internet I am sure you will find more shops. And if you want to go fly you can got to the old airport Elliniko.
helicopter1 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 05:06 AM   #5
Davor
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks for those informations.It was very helpful.

I did not bring any helicopter with me,so I have nothing to fly but as soon as find free time I`ll go to that airport at least to have good time and meet new fellow flyers.

Regards

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > International Helicopter Support Forums > Greek

Greek Greek speaking Forum