Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Old 04-18-2014, 05:33 PM   #841
oilfieldtrash21
Registered Users

Thanks! I still need to paint the ol' canopy. I was just happy to see it fly and fly so well the first time. It's a good feeling when your maiden flight doesnt end in disaster like so many did with my 450. I did have that one issue with the blade twisting in the grip during spool down but atleast it didnt plummet to earth like my 450 did numerous times. The only issue I'm having now is a lot of chirping coming from the OWB. I've turned down the gov gain in the ESC some but it's still there. It's not happening under moderate collective inputs, I'd say somewhere between moderate and slightly aggressive. Adjusting the gain has helped some but I think the issue is in the OWB.
oilfieldtrash21 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 03:41 PM   #842
Luvmyhelis
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

I had issues last year also tuning the gov on my Skookum to get rid of the squeak or chirp coming out of my own 600. The second I hit idle up 2 it started in on me. It took a combination of different motor pwm/tim settings and gov work to finally get it settled down.

It is great to see you flying and keep us posted.

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.