Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Airplanes Info and Support > Foamies and Park Flyers

Foamies and Park Flyers 3D Foamies and Park Flyers are an EXCELLENT way to improve your reflexes and stick finesse

Old 02-05-2012, 08:14 AM   #1
okcTimbo
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Any Night Vapors Owners here,???

i fly mostly indoors [@LHS} so im limited to what to buy/fly,,,i have a Night Vapor that gives me alot of fun indoors,,,with a better batt and removing little weight it has enough power that i actually can flip it, or fly it at 1/4 th throttle and just enjoy a relaxing 20-30 minutes of airtime,,was just asking if anyone owns a Night Vapor or any other of Parkzone Products??[and will admit to it,lol]
Old 02-05-2012, 08:26 AM   #2
nothinbetr2do
Registered Users

My HF Map location

i have a few parkzone planes, they are the larger bnf foamies. i have a p-47 thungerbolt, a p-51 mustang, and a spitfire mk ix. i'm thinking about getting a f4u corsair(i like the gull wings) i just fly these for some relaxing flight, when i don't want the stress of heli's
nothinbetr2do is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #3
okcTimbo
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location
Default I agree about less stress than heli's for sure

That relaxing stick time /airtime i enjoy with Vapor is what a got into this hobby to begin with,of course i love my heli time, but i will admit when i done with my heli flights, my nerves are rattled,definitely not relaxed.!! ,lol
Old 02-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #4
Rotorbroke
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I have the bnf Ember2. I just set my timer for 10 minutes and it will fly that long at least, no matter what battey you stick on it. I have only flown it outside at dawn and dusk. It stays in the yard while the Champ had about a 3 block border. I stuck one of those new e-flight 150 mAh 25/30c batteries on it and it flies and sounds more like the Champ and even penetrates a little. It's flying border has been expanded to 40/50' and 2 or 3 yards either side of me, and our yards are 100' wide.....
Old 02-06-2012, 09:32 AM   #5
Ace4
Registered Users

I have a Night Vapor, I use it to mess with our cats. Also fun is setting up obstacle courses inside with it, big cardboard boxes work well for tunnels if you open them up.
Ace4 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:35 AM   #6
PlaneTech8
Registered Users

I own a micro p-51 and just got the UMX 300 extra.

That extra is a blast!! Although, very very fragile. Not afraid to admit how I got into the hobby
Old 02-08-2012, 08:43 AM   #7
Gawl
Registered Users

Love my night vapor! Things is a tank, survived 2 dips in the pool already.

I don't fly mine indoors as the house is a little small for it. I love flying it outside though with little to no wind, especially at night. I do laps around the pool and work on touch and gos on the deck...it's slid into the pool a few times and is still going strong. Inuse the nano 160mah batts thatbinused in my msr, get about 5 to 6 mins.

Team Scorpion
Gawl is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:45 PM   #8
wwdragon
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I got one, I bought it last week but because of the wind I have yet to fly it, today is really nice outside but 13kmh winds I hope to get a few flights in this evening if it calms down.

wwdragon
Old 03-19-2012, 06:05 PM   #9
rojack
Registered Users

Yep, got the micro Night Vapor and UMX Extra 300. The Night Vapor flies slow enough and has no ailerons, so super easy to learn and get your confidence and orientations in a small space, ....fun at night!! The Extra 300 is a bit more challenging, also not super fast, so good to learn on. Both need very calm day to enjoy, and of course, fly the 300 over grass if you can, to keep it in one piece on those inevitable crashes.

rojack is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:29 PM   #10
povern
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I got a night vapor for my 14 year old daughter. She loves flying it at fun flys.

last year, I was at a fun fly and Bobby Watts was there, he was also flying a night vapor around. He accidentally buzzed her, and then she goes "Dad who is that with the other vapor, he's not very good is he."

Laughed for hours at that one....
Old 03-19-2012, 10:19 PM   #11
Dcnlarry
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Just finished flying mine out front of my house. I live in a very small village and it just freaks out the neighbors, "hey what's that, what are those lights, etc..... having a ball with this thing on a nice warm quiet night.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:31 AM   #12
teknokreeper
Registered Users

My Night Vapor is a blast to fly around the yard at dusk. Bats always come out and chase it around. Plus the neighborhood kids enjoy seeing it go way up high, and spiral down. I wish they would make a giant scale version
Old 04-03-2012, 06:03 PM   #13
tomykay12
Registered Users

yep, Night vapor and Champ, nice pair of urban fliers
tomykay12 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:43 PM   #14
Sneaglebob
Registered Users

Yup. well my dad actually
Sneaglebob is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Airplanes Info and Support > Foamies and Park Flyers

Foamies and Park Flyers 3D Foamies and Park Flyers are an EXCELLENT way to improve your reflexes and stick finesse