Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 450 Class Electric Helicopters

450 Class Electric Helicopters 450 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Old 01-02-2005, 07:37 PM   #1
megarckid
Registered Users

Default what servos and gyro

after talking with bimmer..and reading all the positive post on the t rex im going to order one but was in a hole on the servos. and gyro...is the 240 gyro ok. or should i just buy another 401.. :?: or is there a better one for the t rex .....and some one give me the type of servos i need to use plus the one for the tail

thanks for the help

Randy
Old 01-02-2005, 07:53 PM   #2
bighands3d
Registered Users

the 240 is best with the blue bird high speed servo, give hodges hobbies a call
229 924 9505 he said he had some coming in. you need 3 of the $13.95 ones and one $14.95 for tail that's what bimmer is using. I was going to use the same thing..
JR 11X
bighands3d is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 08:14 PM   #3
claysmith
Registered Users

I put the GWS Naro Hp BB servos on mine, they are a bit faster than the blue birds and only a couple dollars more. If you're interested in a rtf setup, I might sell you mine if you're interested. send me a PM. I have a 401 on mine, but the 240 would work great and you can use it with a 5ch reciever.
TT blades
JR 10X
claysmith is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 450 Class Electric Helicopters

450 Class Electric Helicopters 450 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.