START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Simulators Support > RealFlight Flight Sim

RealFlight Flight Sim All versions of RealFlight Sim

Old 02-11-2012, 10:51 AM   #1
uh1medic
Registered Users

Default Real flight and Internet

Will RF function without Internet? I posed this same question on the Phoenix forum with favorable answers.

What I am looking for is a good simulator that is not a slave to the Internet. Can you load RF and use it without completing a mandatory online registration first? Can updates be loaded onto a storage device and then ran on the sim machine?

Any advantages to RF over others? The price makes me think so.
uh1medic is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:50 AM   #2
Rotorbroke
Registered Users

My HF Map location

i believe when you first install it you need an internet connection because you need to input your interlink contrl sn. i am not sure if that was to activate it or just registar. i think you need to be on the internet to activate/registar and get updates, that is how they keep multiple copies of one program from being installed. i think????
Old 02-14-2012, 06:08 PM   #3
ahahn
Registered Users

I don't think you need the internet connection. The copy protection is in the Transmitter module.

I am recalling this from memory. I borrowed a RF 5.0 copy with the transmitter and installed it on my computer. I don't recall going to the site until I tried to update to 5.5. Then it asked me to register, and then it noticed that someone else had already registered that copy (the actual owner). Since I didn't have his password, I couldn't update.

However 5.0 still ran and runs for me. At least as long as I have the transmitter module!
ahahn is online now        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Simulators Support > RealFlight Flight Sim

RealFlight Flight Sim All versions of RealFlight Sim