Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE


Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > SAB Goblin 630/700/770


SAB Goblin 630/700/770 SAB Heli Division 630/700/770 - Goblin Helicopters Factory Support


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 12:14 PM   #1
2clubsmart
Registered Users
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: berlin
Default German build report

http://szene.litronics2000.de/?p=3268
2clubsmart is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #2
liam-b
Registered Users
 

Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: uk
Default

good review some of boom cut outs looked crap tho and the end :\
__________________
goblin 700- goblin 500 - logo 700 -logo 550 - gaui nx4
Blade mcpx bl and 130x
liam-b is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #3
ste_23_66
Registered Users
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: italy
Default

nice review....
I do not know German, but I seem to have understand Goblin promoted except the finishes of the canopy and boom? Right?
ste_23_66 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:47 PM   #4
felborn
Registered Users
 
Posts: 3,011
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Sandnes, Norway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste_23_66 View Post
nice review....
I do not know German, but I seem to have understand Goblin promoted except the finishes of the canopy and boom? Right?
Use google translate, but yeah I could have done a better job on that boom drunk out of my head with a dremel
felborn is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:48 PM   #5
Armadillo
Registered Users
 

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Germany, Munich
Default

Hi,

the review was made by me.

The quality of the aluminium and carbon parts is very good. And yes you're right, the canopy and the boom are the only things which should be improved soon by SAB if that was not only my machine with the problems (for the canopy which is not fitting 100% I also found other people in Germany with that problem).
Armadillo is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:52 PM   #6
Mixmaster Pilot
Registered Users
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by felborn View Post
Use google translate, but yeah I could have done a better job on that boom drunk out of my head with a dremel
lol, I thought you where exaggerating, and then I saw the pics...
__________________
Beam E4

Formerly owned - Compass 7HV - Blade mCP X V2 - Blade 400 FBL BeastX
Mixmaster Pilot is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:13 PM   #7
Nitros83
Registered Users
 
Posts: 200
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Italy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo View Post
Hi,

the canopy and the boom are the only things which should be improved soon by SAB if that was not only my machine with the problems (for the canopy which is not fitting 100% I also found other people in Germany with that problem).
Could that be because those item are not made from sab, I really hope They will improve
Nitros83 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:27 PM   #8
Ktmheli
Registered Users
 
Posts: 394
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: ZAF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo View Post
Hi,

the review was made by me.

The quality of the aluminium and carbon parts is very good. And yes you're right, the canopy and the boom are the only things which should be improved soon by SAB if that was not only my machine with the problems (for the canopy which is not fitting 100% I also found other people in Germany with that problem).
Was any parts missing from your kit
__________________
Distributor of SAB, MSH, Outrage, AleeS, Gens Ace, Beastx and more products for South Africa
Goblin Hobbies South Africa PTY LTD
Ktmheli is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:58 AM   #9
Armadillo
Registered Users
 

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Germany, Munich
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros83 View Post
Could that be because those item are not made from sab, I really hope They will improve
Hope so, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktmheli View Post
Was any parts missing from your kit
No, all parts were present. At two chapters I thought there were parts missing, but I was wrong. All different parts are in a seperate bag and it was very easy to find the parts, because all parts mentioned in a chapter in the manual are collected in one bag.
Armadillo is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 03:27 AM   #10
Armadillo
Registered Users
 

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Germany, Munich
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste_23_66 View Post
nice review....
I do not know German, but I seem to have understand Goblin promoted except the finishes of the canopy and boom? Right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo View Post
Hi,

the review was made by me.

The quality of the aluminium and carbon parts is very good. And yes you're right, the canopy and the boom are the only things which should be improved soon by SAB if that was not only my machine with the problems (for the canopy which is not fitting 100% I also found other people in Germany with that problem).
Thanks to the user 2clubsmart, who adverted me to an error at the landing skid. The problem was, that the landing skid enhancement was assembled on the inner site of the landing skid and not on the outer site. This also solved most of the problem with the canopy of the goblin, which didn't fit well before this solution!

I'm sorry for this mistake!
Armadillo is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 03:31 AM   #11
Ktmheli
Registered Users
 
Posts: 394
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: ZAF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo View Post
Hope so, too.


No, all parts were present. At two chapters I thought there were parts missing, but I was wrong. All different parts are in a seperate bag and it was very easy to find the parts, because all parts mentioned in a chapter in the manual are collected in one bag.
__________________
Distributor of SAB, MSH, Outrage, AleeS, Gens Ace, Beastx and more products for South Africa
Goblin Hobbies South Africa PTY LTD
Ktmheli is online now        Reply With Quote
Reply




Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > SAB Goblin 630/700/770


SAB Goblin 630/700/770 SAB Heli Division 630/700/770 - Goblin Helicopters Factory Support

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Copyright © 2004-2015 by RCGroups.com, LLC except where otherwise indicated. The HeliFreak.com logo is a trademark of RCGroups.com, LLC.