Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mCP X

mCP X Blade Micro CPx Helicopters Information and Help

Old 03-03-2012, 07:04 AM   #21
flyinggoose
Registered Users

So far I love my v2 over v1 as a stock bird.
Gaui X3 with ar7200bx, Turnigy 306-HV cyclic, mks ds8910a tail, edge lite 50amp esc , 6s align bl460mx motor, DX8 tx, icharger 206b, and phoenix v5 / Previous-Blade nano, mcpx bl, 450 3d, mcp x v1 and v2, msr and mcx, 450x and beam v2
flyinggoose is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:02 PM   #22
harda toenail
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousnation View Post
Oh and the quarter turn is caused by vibes I think. With one setup it will work fine, then something changes and I start getting quarter turns, well mine are more like 1/8 turns. I was having the same thing with my protos.
Your turns are different then. The bad ones get a perfect 90-degree turn. Happens very fast and perfectly. I've tried every setup and can't get rid of it. However, v2's are coming with 1.5 boards now whereas the first v2s were 1.3 boards. Hopefully they fixed that problem.
harda toenail is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:09 AM   #23
vw195
Registered Users

I flew a v2 for the first time yesterday and it seemed to have a lot more power than my v1. Is that due to the 3n1 or jlmainly because I have worn down my motor ?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
vw195 is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:38 PM   #24
lorgen
Registered Users

Default The black boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by InFocus View Post
Curious, what is that chip for on the v1 board?
I don't know if you figured it out yet. However, the magic mystical black box is the Invensense, ISZ650, (http://invensense.com/mems/gyro/isz650.html) it's an analog 2-axis gyroscope, on the V2 board this chip is replaced by the ITG 3200, (http://invensense.com/mems/gyro/itg3200.html) 3-axis digital gyroscope. This introduce the capability of full 3d sensing, higher noise performance and advanced feature integrated within the IC registers, like sensitivity, resolution, filters, interrupts, and sleep/standby functionality. The two other chip are an Atmel microcontroller and the spektrum receiver chip, usually the chips from Cypress.

If you ever wonder what the strange black boxes on the board are, try to read all the small letters on the component and google it! Start from the top, word by word. Usually you'll find complete datasheets (.pdf files) of the component describing its functionality in depth.
lorgen is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:49 AM   #25
vertico
Registered Users

I just received a used MCPx from ebay and the board says "MCPv3.9" is this a v1 or v2?

NM, I see this is a v1....Thanks search function!
Old 03-20-2012, 12:36 PM   #26
clouseau
Registered Users

I learned on the V2 swapped to a V1 board this weekend before i go brushless and I like the stability of the V1 board, It seems so much smoother reacting to control inputs.
clouseau is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:18 PM   #27
z_man_95
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Re: MCPx v1 vs v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorgen View Post
If you ever wonder what the strange black boxes on the board are, try to read all the small letters on the component and google it! Start from the top, word by word. Usually you'll find complete datasheets (.pdf files) of the component describing its functionality in depth.
Reviving an old thread- my chips are scratched out so i can't see the markings.
It's like that with three different mcpx boards and mqx board.
Does hh not want people to know what they use?

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mCP X

mCP X Blade Micro CPx Helicopters Information and Help