Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade 450X

Blade 450X Blade 450X Helicopters Information and Help

Old 03-07-2012, 08:11 AM   #1
TwinTurbo95
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Blade 450 X flies great!

A good friend of mine just got his Blade 450 X and needed some help taming it down. I was excited to see this new heli from E-Flite.

First impression...Best out of the box heli E-Flite has produced! I didn't have to do anything. I toned it down for my buddy by simply going in to the parameter menu and selecting "Sport". First hover in normal was uneventful, tail was not totally locked in. Flicked into idle up, 100% flat curve and wow tail was rock solid! Cyclics were also very locked in. The BeastX is sweet!

I wish E-Flite had this heli out 2 years ago when I first started this hobby. But, I did learn a lot with the Blade 400 so I can't complain too much
TwinTurbo95 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:26 PM   #2
John R.
Registered Users

Where do you find the menu that you select sport? Not the transmitter. How do you get into the menu?
Thanks
John R. is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:29 PM   #3
dfbonney
Registered Users

There is a paper in the box with a link on where to find the beastx manual. I is in the parameter functions. I dont have the link on hand but its on that "extra" sheet of paper in the box.

It explains in detail how to use the beastx functions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John R. View Post
Where do you find the menu that you select sport? Not the transmitter. How do you get into the menu?
Thanks
dfbonney is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #4
basmo
Registered Users

The 'shortcut' cheat sheet for the AR7200BX is in the manual. Only one page, but goes over the parameters to change, along with default values. For a very detailed explaination of each setting or parameter, you can download the manual from Horizon.

This should work: http://www.horizonhobby.com/pdf/SPMA...-Manual_EN.pdf
Blade 180CFX

Last edited by basmo; 03-07-2012 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: ore info
basmo is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:07 PM   #5
BlazdNConfuzd
Registered Users

I also saw a video on You Tube of Mikel showing in depth detail about how to set up the AR7200BX to your specific needs..... I can't WAIT until I get that phone call from my local hobby shop, everyone seems to have nothing but great things to say about this BEAST of a heli
BlazdNConfuzd is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade 450X

Blade 450X Blade 450X Helicopters Information and Help