Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis

Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis *No Commercial Ads - E-helis Only

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 12:53 AM   #1
Gimpdiggity
Registered Users

Default Sold!!

Hi everyone!!

I have for sale a Blade 120 SR RTF setup.

It comes with the heli, the transmitter, the original box and documentation, three total batteries, and the charger. The charger isn't in this photo, for some reason it was in another room when I was taking the photo, and my camera died right after this one.

I'm only selling it because I need to get some extra cash right now, and I simply don't think I'll have much use for it. I already have moved on to flying CP birds, and it's a bit too large to fly inside my home.

It has been in one crash outside, and it destroyed the canopy. I got a new canopy for it and everything is fine. It also comes with an extra tail fin, because when I bought it from the store it did not have a tail fin on it for some reason, so I ordered one myself and the store ordered one for me to replace it.

I'm looking to get $110 shipped for this package, to anywhere in the CONUS. I've never sold here on HeliFreak before, but I can give you references to another site where I have a trader rating and I can link you to my Ebay profile to show you that I'm an honest seller.

I am open to offers, so if you don't think it's worth $110 shipped, shoot me an offer, the worst I can say is no.

You can contact me via PM on this site, or for faster responses because I work strange hours and can't be online all the time, send an e-mail to Gimpdiggity@gmail.com

Thanks for looking.
Jeff

Blade: mCX2, mCP X V2, 450 3D
DX6i

Last edited by Gimpdiggity; 03-23-2012 at 10:43 PM..
Closed Thread

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis

Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis *No Commercial Ads - E-helis Only