Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mCP X Brushless Mods

mCP X Brushless Mods Blade Micro CPx Brushless Mods and Conversions

Old 04-21-2012, 11:05 AM   #21
youturnjason
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

I have 2 birds, a C05M and a hp05s. I think using the nanos on my hp05 killed them. Theyve had about 20-30 cycles through them and I was getting 4:30-5min on my c05m.

Just tried them in my c05m again since using them in the hp05s and now they are hitting LVC close to the 3 minute mark!

Gonna have to buy some new batteries for my c05 now I think haha. How would you say the hyp250's compare to the nanos? Read quite a few varying opinions on this site but never tried them myself
youturnjason is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:27 AM   #22
khogan
Registered Users

I wired 2 hyperion 240s up in parallel and added a micro deans connector. I have the older ones that do not fit in the mcpx. I am just charging it now I will let you know how it works.

I am running the spin 16300 and I wired the stock connector right to the esc. some of my nanos go LVC after like 30 sec as well, but some of them I can get 2m from. A buddy at the field gave me a nano that looked brand new and when I flew that it felt great but still only around 2 mins. Same with the hyperion 240s

I cant be 100% sure but I think the flight time and power improved when I wired directly to the ESC, then from the ESC to the 3-in-1 and steve connector. Before I had the stock wire then the ESC and steve connector wired to the back where the wires come through.

The Hyperions are supposed to be better and hold their power the whole flight and last longer. Thats what I read and hear from everyone.

If you are going to hook up nanos in parallel I would test them first to see which ones are hitting lvc after 30 sec and put them to the side.
khogan is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:01 PM   #23
khogan
Registered Users

I tested 2 hyperion 240s hooked up together with a micro deans connector and I am liking it so far. I flew 3 min with 80% pitch and charged back 293mah and there was no bogging

khogan is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:14 PM   #24
bill rob
Registered Users

Fast Lads in the uk are selling a lipo booster in thier upgrades section to run two lipos together!
bill rob is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:05 AM   #25
youturnjason
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yeh I guess my nanos are on the way out. Might just get a few hyp 250s for my c05 and some more 550s for my hp05.

Just noticed that both hyp 550s and 250s are cheaper than the nanos here in Aus
youturnjason is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mCP X Brushless Mods

mCP X Brushless Mods Blade Micro CPx Brushless Mods and Conversions