Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > BCX/CX2/CX3

BCX/CX2/CX3 Blade (eFlite) CX, CX2 and CX3 Helicopters Information and Help

Old 04-21-2012, 11:14 AM   #1
BLADEDADDY
Registered Users

Default CX2 3in1 Controller HELP

Can someone out there PLEASE give me some info off your Blade CMX 3in1 Controller/Gyro board. This proceedure will not in any way harm yours. I just need the numbers off the voltage regulator so I can try to fix it. All one has to do is remove the 4 cover screws , separate the plastic case and using a magnifying glass copy down in order as read the numbers off the regulator transistor. It is located on the front side of the board (side with wires comming off it) on the bottom edge near the middle just right of the lower motor connector pins as orientated when mounted in the chopper. Thers are only two black chips on this side of the board and Im looking for the numbers off the smaller one with only 3 legs on the bottom edge and 1 on the top edge. The 31n1 E-flight part no is EFLH1023 just to make sure we are looking at the same part.

I have not used a forum like this before therefore, Hope some one can help me.
THANKS in advance.
BLADEDADDY is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > BCX/CX2/CX3

BCX/CX2/CX3 Blade (eFlite) CX, CX2 and CX3 Helicopters Information and Help