Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 500 Class Electric Helicopters > 500 Pro Class Electric Helicopters

500 Pro Class Electric Helicopters 500 Pro Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
micccain
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Buying a pro, questions

I have a couple of questions. I crashed my 500esp upgraded to FBL last fall but I'm just now getting a chance to fix it. Ive decided to just buy a new kit because I broke almost everything I was thinking about just upgrading to the pro and I've found a few places that sell kit only. Will my scorpion 3026-1600 work on this? What is the best pinion? I have an ice 75 so it will be governed. I will also be using the mini V-Bar with this and ds510s with a jr 3500g for tail. Thanks for any help.
MCPX...Futaba 8FG Super....T-Rex 450.....T-Rex 500EFL Pro DFC Head, Mini V-Bar 5.0 Pro, ICE 75, and Scorpion 3026-1600, Edge FBL....T-Rex 700LE, O.S. 91HZ-R, SB-20, CGY750, DFC Head, Gryphon Regulator and Autobooster, BLS251, DS610's...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
micccain is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:16 PM   #2
tomd27858
Registered Users

The 3226-1600 is doing well on mine with the stock esc at 100 percent flat on an 11t pinion. Some are finding the 12t on a governor works well whereas others have stopped using the cc governor so throttle curves can be used to get more headspeed.

If memory serves, a gentleman had to do some minor modifications to the frame to fit the 3500 because of screw spacing. Might want to do a search on that one. Most are running stock servos with no issues.
tomd27858 is online now        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 500 Class Electric Helicopters > 500 Pro Class Electric Helicopters

500 Pro Class Electric Helicopters 500 Pro Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.