Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE


Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Gaui Helicopters > X7


X7 Discussion and support of the Gaui X7


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2012, 12:07 PM   #1
frito169
Registered Users
 
Posts: 2,053
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: nobody knows
Default tail blade grips

Is there anyone out there who can contact Gaui and find out when these parts that are unavailable for this damn machine will become available? I really don't need a $2500 dust collector.
frito169 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:25 PM   #2
Matt Nasca
Registered Users
 
Posts: 2,908
 
My HF Map location
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cottage Grove, MN
Default

I just spoke to Empire who informed me that they are expecting a large Gaui shipment this week. So you should be good to dust that bad boy off Frito!
__________________
GAUI X7 - GAUI X5 - GAUI NX4 - GAUI GX4 - GAUI X4 II - GAUI X3 - GAUI X2 - All on VBar 5.3 Pro
GAUI USA / Scorpion Power Systems / Optipower Batteries / SpinBlades / Savox USA / YS Engines / VP PowerMaster / JR Radios
Matt Nasca is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:34 PM   #3
frito169
Registered Users
 
Posts: 2,053
Thread Starter Thread Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: nobody knows
Default shipment

Good news indeed.
frito169 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #4
frito169
Registered Users
 
Posts: 2,053
Thread Starter Thread Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: nobody knows
Default bad news

changed post the parts are now available Thank goodness I'm sick of not being able to fly this bird and it's only been 2 weeks.

Last edited by frito169; 05-03-2012 at 11:46 AM..
frito169 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:39 PM   #5
Magooch
Registered Users
 
Posts: 575
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: North Central Washington
Default Parts

Do they usually have this problem with parts? I fly mine daily, really don't look forward to being grounded if I have a mishap.
__________________
AMA 988334
Walkera- Genius BL, 4g6, 4g6s, v120d02 2s, v450d01 TA
Trex- 250 Mikado fbl conversion rx2702v, clone 500 fbl rx2702v
Gaui X7 Edge BeastX Savox Scorpion CC Ice2 HV120
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Magooch is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:30 PM   #6
frito169
Registered Users
 
Posts: 2,053
Thread Starter Thread Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: nobody knows
Default hope not

I sure hope not because of that is the case the heli won't be in my fleet very long. I'm hoping it's because it's relatively new.
frito169 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:47 PM   #7
Matt Nasca
Registered Users
 
Posts: 2,908
 
My HF Map location
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cottage Grove, MN
Default

Frito,

Empire shows in stock for the very item number you are looking for. GAUI X7 TAIL ROTOR ASSEMBLY [G-217058]

http://www.empirerc.com/gaui-x7-tail...ly-p-6167.html

Your extreme negativity is not helpful to anyone on this message board.
__________________
GAUI X7 - GAUI X5 - GAUI NX4 - GAUI GX4 - GAUI X4 II - GAUI X3 - GAUI X2 - All on VBar 5.3 Pro
GAUI USA / Scorpion Power Systems / Optipower Batteries / SpinBlades / Savox USA / YS Engines / VP PowerMaster / JR Radios
Matt Nasca is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:47 PM   #8
Rob Cherry
Registered Users
 
Posts: 1,171
 
My HF Map location
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: MN
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Nasca View Post
Frito,

Empire shows in stock for the very item number you are looking for. GAUI X7 TAIL ROTOR ASSEMBLY [G-217058]

http://www.empirerc.com/gaui-x7-tail...ly-p-6167.html

Your extreme negativity is not helpful to anyone on this message board.
LMAO.


MY GOD, they have canopies too! Mines been without one, for what seems like, FOREVER! WAHOO!

Add to cart!

:b acon:bac on


I'm trying to balance out the extreme negativity with extreme excitement!

:p eace
__________________
E7 | E5S | E5
Team Synergy | Gens Ace | Scorpion Motors | Progressive RC | Anything Heli
Rob Cherry is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:11 AM   #9
Chris Sexton
Registered Users
 
Posts: 6,860
 
My HF Map location
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Cherry View Post
LMAO.


MY GOD, they have canopies too! Mines been without one, for what seems like, FOREVER! WAHOO!

Add to cart!

:b acon:bac on


I'm trying to balance out the extreme negativity with extreme excitement!

:p eace
LOL
__________________
Team Synergy/Team Scorpion/Team iKon
Chris Sexton is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:28 AM   #10
frito169
Registered Users
 
Posts: 2,053
Thread Starter Thread Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: nobody knows
Default disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Nasca View Post
Frito,

Empire shows in stock for the very item number you are looking for. GAUI X7 TAIL ROTOR ASSEMBLY [G-217058]

http://www.empirerc.com/gaui-x7-tail...ly-p-6167.html

Your extreme negativity is not helpful to anyone on this message board.

Great news on the grips. They must've just changed the status because it sure wasn't that way yesterday at noon .
AS far as my complaining, I have to disagree vehemently I feel that may be if the manufacturers read this stuff they'll realize they need to change their ways or possibly lose customers. Just like in life anything I deal with that is screwed up or being done wrong I will always comment about or fix, its how i make a living. This helps things i have little or no control over get fixed or updated.

Ps Where do I get these pills you guys are taking that makes this helicopter seem great and Gaui seem like a good customer service company?
frito169 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:04 AM   #11
Matt Nasca
Registered Users
 
Posts: 2,908
 
My HF Map location
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cottage Grove, MN
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frito169 View Post
Great news on the grips. They must've just changed the status because it sure wasn't that way yesterday at noon .
AS far as my complaining, I have to disagree vehemently I feel that may be if the manufacturers read this stuff they'll realize they need to change their ways or possibly lose customers. Just like in life anything I deal with that is screwed up or being done wrong I will always comment about or fix, its how i make a living. This helps things i have little or no control over get fixed or updated.

Ps Where do I get these pills you guys are taking that makes this helicopter seem great and Gaui seem like a good customer service company?
It's not a pill and I'm not saying that Gaui is perfect or anything of the sort. I happen the really like how their helicopters fly! But that is NOT the point at all!

Most of us try to be constructive in our posts and not simply vent negativity. This hobby is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. I for one surround myself with positive people because I like to be happy. If I find something I do not like or do not agre with, I don't bash it incessantly. That is not the way to get a manufacturer to listen to you.

I work in manufacturing and we have customers that always complain. No matter what we do right, they still complain. We understand that there are people you just can't make happy and we stop giving credibility to those people and move on to those who are trying to be constructive.

Point = You'll get more people to listen if you are positive and suggest solutions than if you contribute negativity and only spew complaints.

P.S. I've been waiting for a part as well and thankfully it came in. I handled it by contacting Empire and asking them if it would be arriving in their next shipment. They said it would, so I managed to get my question heard and got the info I needed with zero negativity.
__________________
GAUI X7 - GAUI X5 - GAUI NX4 - GAUI GX4 - GAUI X4 II - GAUI X3 - GAUI X2 - All on VBar 5.3 Pro
GAUI USA / Scorpion Power Systems / Optipower Batteries / SpinBlades / Savox USA / YS Engines / VP PowerMaster / JR Radios
Matt Nasca is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:24 AM   #12
Rob Cherry
Registered Users
 
Posts: 1,171
 
My HF Map location
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: MN
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Nasca View Post
It's not a pill and I'm not saying that Gaui is perfect or anything of the sort. I happen the really like how their helicopters fly! But that is NOT the point at all!

Most of us try to be constructive in our posts and not simply vent negativity. This hobby is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. I for one surround myself with positive people because I like to be happy. If I find something I do not like or do not agre with, I don't bash it incessantly. That is not the way to get a manufacturer to listen to you.

I work in manufacturing and we have customers that always complain. No matter what we do right, they still complain. We understand that there are people you just can't make happy and we stop giving credibility to those people and move on to those who are trying to be constructive.

Point = You'll get more people to listen if you are positive and suggest solutions than if you contribute negativity and only spew complaints.

P.S. I've been waiting for a part as well and thankfully it came in. I handled it by contacting Empire and asking them if it would be arriving in their next shipment. They said it would, so I managed to get my question heard and got the info I needed with zero negativity.
__________________
E7 | E5S | E5
Team Synergy | Gens Ace | Scorpion Motors | Progressive RC | Anything Heli
Rob Cherry is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:36 AM   #13
frito169
Registered Users
 
Posts: 2,053
Thread Starter Thread Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: nobody knows
Default tell it like it is

Thanks for the info got my order going through empirerc.com. NOTE: Anyone trying to order from them may have troubles completing the order online using al's hobbies out of illinois as the dealer. At the moment empire has a slight web issue which I informed them about and I'm sure they are working on. When you go to checkout it wont come up with any payment options. To fix it I simply put down another dealer as the source. I would like to keep the $ as local as possible(maybe enough orders and they'll start carrying the full gaui line of helis and parts in stock) al's is only 1/2 hour away.

As far as my posts I thought I was toning down my negativity compared to how I actually feel. Unfortunately texts dont allow the full communications we are trying to get across. I, on here, as in person like to say it how it is sugar coating things helps nobody but it will save some sensitive peoples feelings. I'm sorry if I hurt yours LMAO.

PS i'm typically quite sarcastic and am almost never offended so hope you realize this is just a little fun poking, the pill thing etc.
frito169 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:06 PM   #14
irishmatt18
Registered Users
 
Posts: 3,323
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: America, F*%K Yeah!
Default

Frito,

The problems is, after reading most of your posts, you ALWAYS have something bad to say. I have been waiting on an ESC for well over a month now... Complaining about it wont get it to you faster. You have been very negative in this forum and throughout other forums and this is supposed to be a place for fun, learning and "mutual" respect... Just know, bashing on something that 99 out of 100 enjoy really doesn't get you anyone and your making yourself look bad. I have YET to have a heli that didn't have "something" wrong. Through MANY brands. Just be thankful you dont have to make your own blades still or cut out your own parts. Just relax and enjoy things once and I while. I know things can be frustrating but myself, and others, don't come to the forum to hear people complain. We want to spread info, help others and learn some things.
irishmatt18 is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:26 PM   #15
Minchy
Registered Users
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Default

Spot on Matt and irish !

I for one loved building my X7 and boy, I do really like the way it flies,...

..., great heli and it's really good to hear peoples constructive build/set up tips and their component suggestions.

Have fun with the hobby and when it stops being fun anymore,... change hobbies !

Cheers,

David Mincherton
Minchy is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:21 AM   #16
frito169
Registered Users
 
Posts: 2,053
Thread Starter Thread Starter
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: nobody knows
Default funny

It's funny you say that because I'm just being honest about the helicopter and the funny part is I've had at least 30 posts private messages asking me about helicopters because I'm honest. As a matter of fact I know of at least two people now who switched over to the MA whip lash and are very happy because of my posts so you know what I'm just going to tell whoever is willing to listen the plain truth. And if you've read all my posts you would also see that I enjoyed the x7 but there are several issues. Good luck with your ventures if you don't like what I say don't listen, for anybody else out there sorry about the silly posts which have very little to do with the helis performance.

Last edited by frito169; 05-04-2012 at 10:54 AM.. Reason: too neg
frito169 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:50 AM   #17
zxiicci
Registered Users
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Finland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frito169 View Post
It's funny you say that because I'm just being honest about the helicopter and the funny part is I've had at least 30 posts private messages asking me about helicopters because I'm honest. As a matter of fact I know of at least two people now who switched over to the MA whip lash and are very happy because of my posts so you know what I'm just going to tell whoever is willing to listen the plain truth. And if you've read all my posts you would also see that I enjoyed the x7 but there are several issues. Good luck with your ventures if you don't like what I say don't listen Keep trying to tell people how great this heli really isn't. For anybody else out there sorry about the silly posts which have very little to do with the helis performance but some people will defend some things in a losing battle to the bitter end. Good luck with that.
We all have read your opinion about X7 and its quality etc and we already know it.
Its ok and enough if you say your opinion once or twice. But It starts to go over and people get annoyed when you spam your negative opinion on every thread regarding X7...

Now it seems that you are on personal mission to adore MA and dislike X7. When someone discovers some issue on X7 and starts to find way to fix it, you just come and write how different and better whisplash is. Someone with a problem doesnt want to hear how good MA is, he wants to know how to fix the problem and continue flying asap.
When I come in helifreak I want to read constructive comments and post. Im not saying that every post have to be cheering, but dont be so negative all the time!
You are taking this too seriously...
zxiicci is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:05 AM   #18
Chris Sexton
Registered Users
 
Posts: 6,860
 
My HF Map location
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Default

As someone who owned a x7 and now owns a Whiplash, I would have to say the continuous bashing of the x7 is uncalled for.

Yes the MA is a nice bird, yes it flies big it should it's quite a bit bigger. But the fact that gaui had a couple of issues doesn't make the constant posts and complaints justified and comments that whiplash is better are unneeded.

You talk about people PMing you, I have no problem believing that. I am one that had PMed you about the MA.

I get people asking me of all the birds I built which is my favorite and why. I answer those in private messages. There is too much about these birds that are opinion in nature to ever try and defend publicly.

Frito, you have a lot of knowledge and experience to bring to the hobby. Please stop tainting yourself by being so negative. People will welcome your input more when every other line isn't a stab at GAUI, which is complicated because you claim you enjoy flying it.

Just my 2 cents.
__________________
Team Synergy/Team Scorpion/Team iKon
Chris Sexton is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #19
justindewoody
Registered Users
 
Posts: 885
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Spring, TX
Default

He said taint :-)
__________________
Canomod Team Pilot | Goblin 700 Competition | Goblin 500 | Mostro 700 DFC | Gaui X7 | Gaui X5 | Trex 700 PRO DFC | Trex 450L Dominator | Trex 250DFC | FlameWheel F450

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
justindewoody is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:32 AM   #20
Rob Cherry
Registered Users
 
Posts: 1,171
 
My HF Map location
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: MN
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdsexton View Post
As someone who owned a x7 and now owns a Whiplash, I would have to say the continuous bashing of the x7 is uncalled for.

Yes the MA is a nice bird, yes it flies big it should it's quite a bit bigger. But the fact that gaui had a couple of issues doesn't make the constant posts and complaints justified and comments that whiplash is better are unneeded.

You talk about people PMing you, I have no problem believing that. I am one that had PMed you about the MA.

I get people asking me of all the birds I built which is my favorite and why. I answer those in private messages. There is too much about these birds that are opinion in nature to ever try and defend publicly.

Frito, you have a lot of knowledge and experience to bring to the hobby. Please stop tainting yourself by being so negative. People will welcome your input more when every other line isn't a stab at GAUI, which is complicated because you claim you enjoy flying it.

Just my 2 cents.
Well said.

__________________
E7 | E5S | E5
Team Synergy | Gens Ace | Scorpion Motors | Progressive RC | Anything Heli
Rob Cherry is offline        Reply With Quote
Reply




Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Gaui Helicopters > X7


X7 Discussion and support of the Gaui X7

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Copyright © 2004-2011 - William James - Helifreak.com