Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Want To Trade - All WTT Threads go here

Want To Trade - All WTT Threads go here Post Here For Items You Want To Trade

Old 05-21-2012, 11:39 AM   #1
Flyboy76
Registered Users

Default Trex 500FBL and MQX for Trex 600 FBL

I have a HK500GT belt drive tail which i put a Tarot FBL head and tail on and replaces the bearings througout with align. Also have a MQX RTF with transmitter and 3 batteries... i'm looking for a Trex 600 FBL doesn't have to have a FBL controller i have a spare.

the HK is brand new never flown, and has a Turnigy 80amp plush esc and typhoon motor, cyclics are HItec 82mg new and the tail is a futaba 9257 brand new... 3G FBL unit comes with as well with USB stick

MQX has been flown a fair bit and will come with a new in package board for it as well.

pics coming...

geoff

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Want To Trade - All WTT Threads go here

Want To Trade - All WTT Threads go here Post Here For Items You Want To Trade