Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > JR and Spektrum Radios and Electronics

JR and Spektrum Radios and Electronics JR and Spektrum Radios, Gyros, Servos, Etc.

Old 06-04-2012, 09:13 AM   #1
mvert
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default blinking 6200 after flight?

I can't figure this one out. T-rex 600 with beastx and 6200, 100 amp cc. It had a 6amp regulator on it. The 6200 light would be blinking after flight. So I figured It was a lack of proper current. I put a CC pro bec on it. One 10amp supply to 6200, and one to the Beast x. And I disabled my cc100amp bec. Now after the first three flights I thought problem solved. Then I get a blinking light on the 4th flight. So I rebind, all looks good for another 2 flights then I get a blinking light. 6200 range checks right and I never feel a loss of control at anytime. Any Ideas?
mvert is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:14 PM   #2
aerocal
Registered Users

What Tx are you using?
HELIFREAK !!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
aerocal is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:05 PM   #3
mvert
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Spectrum dx6
Old 06-05-2012, 02:13 AM   #4
aerocal
Registered Users

I guess you mean DX6i.DX6 was the original DSM and wont work with a 6200.Anyway...
I guess your next move is to put some kind of logging device on the Rx bus to confirm or rule out a power issue.I would tend to think that the CC BEC Pro would be adequate if it is actually working properly but there is no way to know without testing it.It may be a bad servo or a binding issue as well.It may not be power related at all.It is the first place to start testing though.Something like an elogger or a little device called voltmagic will tell you if you have an inflight voltage issue.
If you can reasonably rule out a power drop the next thing to look at would be a possible static issue.Is it a belt drive tail? Belts are known to be a source of static generation causing enough discharge to make a Rx reboot.You can try a dry silicone spray or a laundry static guard spray on the belt.With a belt drive tail you also want to electrically bond the tailboom to the frame and attempt to keep static from building up in the boom.
HELIFREAK !!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:52 AM   #5
mvert
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Yes It is a dx6i, Also it is a shaft drive tail. Is it true to say that if your rx is blinking that you had a reboot. Even if you couldn't feel anything? I have been looking for any binding and have none. I'll have to get a voltmagic to be sure. Nothing is heating up. Should I just put another rx on here and see if I have the same issue. I have a new ar9300 laying here.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:44 PM   #6
aerocal
Registered Users

Yes the flashing orange led is an indication of a Rx reboot without a Tx reboot.Unless its a huge power loss you probably wont even notice that you had a brownout.
HELIFREAK !!!

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > JR and Spektrum Radios and Electronics

JR and Spektrum Radios and Electronics JR and Spektrum Radios, Gyros, Servos, Etc.