Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

Old 06-13-2012, 04:50 PM   #41
CHIEF-X
Registered Users

My HF Map location

look im not jumping through any more hoops it was mailed out saterday and i think thats all i need to say. other than appologizeing
CHIEF-X is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:23 PM   #42
nynextel88
Registered Users

You should just add the rest of the receipt to prove the date it was mailed, otherwise I say
nynextel88 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:36 PM   #43
johnjonfenomenon
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Still don't have it.. You said before you mailed out on 6/4. Now you said you mailed out saturday?

RIP Roman Pirozek Jr. 1/11/94 - 9/5/2013
johnjonfenomenon is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:05 PM   #44
Redlight11
Registered Users

My HF Map location

He has told you he sent the card on the 30th then the 4th now its the 9th. Man he has really been jumping through some hoops. It must be tough coming up with excuses every couple of days....

He may have really sent the card this time but only time will tell. After I read his reply to your message, I started doubting if anything he posted was 100% truthful.

Chiefs Nut response:
"it seems my hf account is being screened by my better half (or worse). my messanges have been being deleted and all i have seen are threads unless she deems it "ok". its ****in bullshit for me and you both and im sorry."

Why in the world would someones wife delete messages regarding a trade her husband was involved in? Sounds like a load of to me.

Last edited by Redlight11; 06-14-2012 at 10:42 AM..
Redlight11 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:35 PM   #45
hamstar78
Registered Users

the screen name fits cause that guys is definitely nuts to keep posting different lies
Old 06-14-2012, 12:08 AM   #46
Skiddz
HF Support

My HF Map location

Wow... Just wow....

I'm gonna need some help pulling my foot outta my mouth....

No helicopters were harmed in the creation of this post.
AMA CD # 7309, Turbine Waiver# RW 890

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Skiddz is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:40 AM   #47
johnjonfenomenon
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default Item recieved

Finally recieved the card, but based on the postage, it was mailed out on 6/11/2012.

RIP Roman Pirozek Jr. 1/11/94 - 9/5/2013
johnjonfenomenon is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:03 PM   #48
CHIEF-X
Registered Users

My HF Map location

i got to the post office on saterday the 9th right at closeing time. should have been postmarked that day? im just glad u got the card
Old 06-16-2012, 07:32 AM   #49
WillJames
HF Support

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlight11 View Post

Chiefs Nut response:
"it seems my hf account is being screened by my better half (or worse). my messanges have been being deleted and all i have seen are threads unless she deems it "ok". its ****in bullshit for me and you both and im sorry."

Why in the world would someones wife delete messages regarding a trade her husband was involved in? Sounds like a load of to me.

All she could do is clear the post not actually physically delete it, your account level permissions would not allow it. The HF Support guys cannot even physically delete a post, they can only soft delete it and it stays. We don't hard delete anything here and that is a well know fact. What you are saying is not possible, sorry. Try to delete a post of yours and see if you can.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you fly you are going to crash.
Not again!!!
WillJames is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:01 AM   #50
bart2546
Registered Users

While the situation is crappy, the card was finally received and it appears a truce is trying to be called. I at this point would call it a day and go separate ways.

I myself can only make it to the post office to ship on Saturdays due to my work schedule so I make it clear in my actual for sale post of this fact. If for some reason I am off another day or get to go home early, I will ship it but I always ensure the buyers know ahead of time in the post. I also reiterate it when we are PM'ing back and forth just to be clear.

As someone else said, communication is key. From work things to relationships to business transactions on here. It makes all the difference. If you're honest from the start people are usually reasonable. People who don't like that I only ship on Saturdays just don't buy from me.

I'd say good luck to both of you, things do happen but hopefully you both and everyone who has read this story can learn something from it and use it to have better transactions in the future.

Regards,
Brandon Bartolomucci
Sent from my iPhone
Synergy N5c & E5
bart2546 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #51
CHIEF-X
Registered Users

My HF Map location

i definately did. i just need to take into consideration that not all people know my side of things and i should definately do like bart does and state my situation. im sorry for all the grief i caused and im over the screwed up situation but it did make me furious the way things where handled as im sure john feels the same way. im just glad this is over and i have learned from it. the negative feedback sux but its not the end of the world. i have made 4 going on 5 transactions on there and other sites scince the ordeal and all has went smoothe. INCLUDEING A COUPLE TRADES

john once again i am sorry and you where in the right i just didnt think the way u handled it was too great but hey alls well that ends well

jake

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here