Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Futaba Radios and Electronics > Futaba CGY750 FBL System

Futaba CGY750 FBL System Futaba CGY750 Help and features Support Forum

Old 06-11-2012, 07:46 AM   #1
quantummodz
Registered Users

Default CGY750 FBL 3G Head Conversion - Trex 600N

posted in wrong forum area before

dear all
i have this current setup a cgy750 V1.2. A align FBL 3G head. other kits used is the sbus R6023SB and servos are DS610 and tail is a BLS251. My TX is the 10CG

i have 3 areas i want to understand ( am not happy with) fully in order to achieve best setup of above

all main gains are around 70%

1. setup of pitch and cyclic
define pre setup on the cgy 750 do you first go into afr and set all to 50 first then setup head or leave them at 0 initially ( what is the default value )

2. mechanical setup of head

i have used the shorter shaft and the 700 link bars and balls for the head links

i have setup the servo balls in the inner holes and matched the manual link length to the swash. and reduced the was to arm links by about 10mm from 3g nanual to get 0 pitch

does some have there rod lengths for reference. as my pitches are very uneven

3. skid wobble

when i fly mode 4 selected i can see a bad oscillation ( skids side to side ) lowering the gain did not seem to remove it and its suggested that you should not go below 50 in manual if i lower the D gain from default 200 to 100 it stops but i then get sideways drift and wind becomes noticeable

any advice would be appreciated mechanical head setup needs to be sorted first

maybe DRBen is still around hope so.

update on post: I took the trex 600n to my local shop and they helped me setup there is still a slight skid wobble when in mode one but i think i can dial that out with gain

for other who have been struggling here is the setup that works for me CGY750. i like the current feel in general but i'm sure there is room for improvement with mixing options

for example i noticed on the bench when do quick aileron left to right the elevator arm moves up and down slightly even if i do a fairly slow stick movement. Any ideas how to dial this out.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:06 AM   #2
drdispatch
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I'm new to the 750 but let me take a few stabs.

From what I've read when you reduce D gain like you've done you then increase overall gain, so have you tried bumping your gain by say 5% for that control? I'm not sure, but I do believe overall gain is coupled to your D gain value, so lowering it by 100 means you can turn up the main gain from 70. I think the key may be to find the right D and main gain values for the heli.

AFR you set so you can get your desired pitch/cyclic range. I think you're aiming for 50-60 on ail/elev.

Uneven pitch, I just raise/lower the swash until I get it even by trial and error.

Might double check what I've said, I'm new to the 750
Blade 130X
drdispatch is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Futaba Radios and Electronics > Futaba CGY750 FBL System

Futaba CGY750 FBL System Futaba CGY750 Help and features Support Forum