Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Other Makes and Models Helicopters > RJX

RJX RJX Helicopter Support

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 05:47 PM   #1
rustykfd
Registered Users

Default The rest of the story

Sorry for the cross post.

http://runryder.com/helicopter/t365766p1/
Old 08-11-2007, 06:44 PM   #2
chase
Registered Users

As I stated on the other forums. you mention (Rusty has sold this defective POS heli to an unsuspecting individual) The new owner knows the history of this heli and is very pleased with the heli itself. If at some time he is not happy with the performance of this heli then I will either buy it from him or trade for a 003 of mine.

Now with that said I have nothing to do with RJX. I am simply just another forum owner that supports RJX.
Oh and I am very pleased with my hurrican.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check it out!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 09:16 AM   #3
WillJames
HF Support

My HF Map location

Rustykfd.

If you have a legitimate gripe, please talk to RJX.

This crossposting and continual bashing is taking away your credibility unfortunately and not what HF is about. We help facilitate a resolution, not perpetuate a problem. Thank you for respecting your fellow members of this site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you fly you are going to crash.
Not again!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 10:12 AM   #4
DebianDog
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Just a quick note regarding the heli in question, I had discussions with Rusty @ RJX about the clutch bell, belt, and auto hub and we were truely surprised that this was the case with this one heli, I've been flying our Hurrican since last October and have not expierianced any problems with the quality of the kit, I also had the oportunity to Fly Rustykfd's heli after the Autohub was replaced and the heli flew fine. The new owner is very pleased with the heli and RJX of USA has agreed to stand behind the product.

Clyde Fox
Port Charlotte FL
Topic closed
Closed Thread

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Other Makes and Models Helicopters > RJX

RJX RJX Helicopter Support