Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > JLog - The JIVE logging stamp

JLog - The JIVE logging stamp JLog - The JIVE logging stamp - Official English Support Forum

Old 06-28-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
Rob43
Registered Users

Default Multiple setups

I saw that I need a new config file for each setup and thus a separate SD card. If I decide to change pinion and revise the config file, can I simply delete the files from the SD card and load it with a new config file for the revision? I tend to fly a number of setups. I have three SD cards now, and two Jive-powered models.

Thanks in advance for advise. I am really digging this JLog2 excellent device. I got some great input on my .lov file from the Compass motor. I'm convinced it showed me that my setup was close but not quite optimal. It also showed that the Compass 4926 motor is no slouch. Next up: 400g lighter setup with Pyro 700-52!
Rob43 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:22 AM   #2
Groucho_
Registered Users

Yes, of course you can...

You only really need one SD card, and three folders on your PC to store individual setups if you have three helis...

Obviously you then wouldn't be able to fly more than one machine with logging unless you take a laptop with you...
Blade mSR
Groucho_ is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:53 PM   #3
Rob43
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thank you.
Rob43 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:06 AM   #4
dl7uae
Registered Users

If you do not want to have a laptop with you, you'd need a SD card per config.

JLog saves the last read good config in his EEPROM, but also the running file number. The running number is reset to zero (and all log files and log directories deleted) if you set the "RST" flag in the CONFIG.txt by the JLC. The flag is reset by the logger then.

So you w'd spread file numbers amongst several SD cards in use. But this should not really be a problem.

Tom

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > JLog - The JIVE logging stamp

JLog - The JIVE logging stamp JLog - The JIVE logging stamp - Official English Support Forum