Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > 130X

130X Blade 130X Helicopters Information and Help

Old 07-18-2012, 08:52 AM   #21
mtuccio
Registered Users

I've got about 50 flights on mine and no issues with anything. I damaged a tooth on the A gear in some heavy grass but this just gave me the excuse to install the optional metal gear....

Love flying this little guy...
Been great to me....
Knock on wood....
mtuccio is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:01 AM   #22
Goatkeeper
Registered Users

Thumbs up on the positive post!!!
I'm at 60+ 7crashes and all original parts until yesterday. I broke a blade grip.
I'm lovin it!!!
Goatkeeper is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:33 AM   #23
Maypole
Registered Users

Somewhere around 75, 68 of which were completely succesful. The resulting crashes from the other 7 have yielded only minor damage. Loving this thing.
Phoenix Sim, DX8, Gibson Les Paul, AMA #987871
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson
Maypole is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #24
tntburnett
Blade Forum Support

+1+1 on this post.
I have 90 flights 4 crashes and out of the four crashes I stripped one main gear and I still flew with the stripped main gear.

I was planning on getting a 300 but change my mind because this lil guy is tough crashable and flies like its on rails .

Be blessed
Isaac

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

KBDD, BL mcpx ultra, 700e, BeastX 7200, 3g,
GOD BLESS
tntburnett is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:20 PM   #25
maxxteezy
Registered Users

Well over 100 flights, 50+ crashes. Stripped 6 A gears, not hitting TH fast enough. All flights are 8 flight sets, back to back no cool down. Lost one servo, broke a blade grip, 2 booms, random little things. But I cant complain, If I were slammed into the ground, concrete, trees, fences, tables, etc., I'd need a little maintenance as well lol.

maxxteezy is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:30 PM   #26
kmkflyer
Registered Users

Got 30 flights in and 5 crashes, sofar one servo broke, brass bolt broke off and broke the CF rod inside the canopymount
This thing is as durable than my MCPX

Grtz Rudi
Old 07-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #27
litehawkdown
Registered Users

0 because mine is still at the store. I need people to pay their bills
litehawkdown is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #28
Cullen Colapietro
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Guys, loving those high numbers! I had a busy day and only got 8 flights in right before dark.

I'm happy to report that i put on the HP blades, upped my pitch to 110% in radio and rebuilt my tail pitch assembly and replaced my main shaft. I also installed KBDD tails and went for it. With the fresh uncrashed parts and tails, my heli was more locked in than ever. I had WAY more power w/ less bogging thank to the blades. Can't wait to test KBDD mains next week!

I had enough power for cntinuous tic tocs , 4 point tic tocs and the tail held up through back flipping loops.

@ 128 boys/gals...
Old 07-18-2012, 08:43 PM   #29
jelloman
Registered Users

I must have around 120+ flights, 4 or 5 crashes. Broke one of the grips and replaced and glued a metal pin on the tail slider (repair is still holding even though I have the replacement part brand new in a baggie). I would fly more but only have two batteries and two chargers.

Last edited by jelloman; 07-18-2012 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: spelling
jelloman is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:03 PM   #30
Soundlzrd
Registered Users

Cullen, your making this attractive.
Soundlzrd is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:08 PM   #31
Cullen Colapietro
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundlzrd View Post
Cullen, your making this attractive.
The purpose of this post is to not only make this heli more appealing to those who are hesitant, as I am totally enjoying mine, but also to debunk some of the myths that people have constructed around this heli. It is fun, durable and can be made to fly like new for cheap.

I was so downright dirty to this bird right out of the gate that in 2 weeks time, it had gotten sloppy from all the flights and crashes. But with just a few $ worth in spares, I was able to revive the machine to it's full glory, and some.

Those who haven't should try the high performance blades, if doing 3D, they are a big difference from the bulleted blades in this respect. KBDD are hoping to create a main blade somewhere in between, that performs 3D with ease, yet still provides some of that stability for full out open throttle flight.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:05 AM   #32
CAMOMAN
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Talking 9 FLIGHTS TOTAL SO FAR SO GOOD

Got 3 more flights in after work yesterday.....need more batteries or a faster charger....anyway....still loving this heli....had to ditch it with throttle hold twice yeterday lost orientation inverted...hit the ground hard both times...only damage was a broken carbon rod on canopy mount...a little C/A should fix that....and will try and get three more flights this afternoon....WISH ME LUCK....LOL
CAMOMAN is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:47 PM   #33
Cullen Colapietro
Registered Users

I hit 140 today and developed a nast tail wag. I cleaned the servo brushes and lowered the tail gain 4 clicks. My tail was perfect for a couple flights before the wag crept back.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:58 PM   #34
755 robert
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cullen Colapietro View Post
I hit 140 today and developed a nast tail wag. I cleaned the servo brushes and lowered the tail gain 4 clicks. My tail was perfect for a couple flights before the wag crept back.
Added another 20 or so flights to my previous 30 .My tail started to wag as well,no new vibes or changes.I have upgraded bearings and slider and it is still tight.I took the tail srevo apart to clean and saw one of the brush contacts had melted away,$17.00 and a new servo later and all is right in the world,back to a rock solid tail....I hope these servos are not going to be a "consumable" item.We shall see....
Still loving this little beast,I have a FBL Trex700 n (that has yet to see its maiden flight) just sitting on the bench waiting for my attention..
.Who is John Galt?
755 robert is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:32 PM   #35
Soundlzrd
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cullen Colapietro View Post
The purpose of this post is to not only make this heli more appealing to those who are hesitant, as I am totally enjoying mine, but also to debunk some of the myths that people have constructed around this heli. It is fun, durable and can be made to fly like new for cheap.
Well your doing a good job! Just need to save for it.
Soundlzrd is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:44 PM   #36
boat55
Registered Users

80 flights 1 tail blade departed, 2 broken tail grips all before any crashes. I am new so taking it slow. In the next 20 flights 3 main blade ball joint failures one in flight 2 from crashes. I replaced tail beaings and 2 c gears, it continues to fly better than my abilities. Lots of fun.
boat55 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:35 PM   #37
shreddedpaper
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Stopped counting around 50, might be around 80 at this point.
Added longer boom supports, added metal A gear and have gone through 3 C gears, totally my fault on stripping the D's in the C's. Also changed the tail box bearings.
Using performance blades only, never tried the bullets. Didn't like 'em on the MCPx, saw no reason to try on the 130x. Will use them to stir paint.
Oh yeah, the heli is flying fine.
sweet! Warp 360 KST, B4503D Savox- all beastx, 250 SE flybarred-current shelf queen, 130X, Mcpx BL, Nano cpx, Mini Dragonfly, DX8 AMA #982022
If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering somebody else's dog around.
shreddedpaper is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:11 PM   #38
mobster
Registered Users

i figure im around 100 flights. I have 5 batteries and the progressive RC charger adapter.
Crashed into a barbedwire fence today and stuck into the wire, plucked it from the fence, checked it over, and finished my flight! I love this bird it is really improving my 3D skills, especially inverted hovering.
Somtimes I break stuff when i crash but its cheap to fix and easy to work on once you know what your doing.
mobster is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:12 PM   #39
Cullen Colapietro
Registered Users

Old 07-20-2012, 09:07 PM   #40
lazor 22
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I have 26-27. Flew 19 the first day, and not many the past few days (none today) due to the c gear rounding out so much (used all my spares) and the heli only lasts for a minute before the tail goes. Tried gluing it won't work.. Thats really the only thing that I don't like about this heli.
lazor 22 is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > 130X

130X Blade 130X Helicopters Information and Help