Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > bavarianDEMON/HeliCommand

bavarianDEMON/HeliCommand Factory Sponsored Bavarian DEMON and HeliCommand Support

Old 05-21-2013, 04:47 AM   #1
ddhuans
Registered Users

Default What the hell is going with BavarianDemon?

I purchased one BavarianDemon 3SX without take a look at Helicomand sub-box.
After paid 500$ and wait for 5 days, I realize that they have NO PC software for me.
Now my Goblin 630 has to stay on my wall or I have to buy or exchange another FBL. Not happy right now.
What a shame when they start to sell the hardware without software to program it.
May be I will take my Align 3G (not 3GX) on my bird to get it to the sky.
Goblin 500 : Quantum motor,RJX&Futaba servos,CC ICE ESC, BeastX B
ddhuans is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:21 AM   #2
Mark Bowman
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default hs3x

Can you put the old software and firmware on the unit for now. They say the old ones can put the new software on them.
Mark Bowman is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:06 AM   #3
flyalan
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Bowman View Post
Can you put the old software and firmware on the unit for now. They say the old ones can put the new software on them.
No that will not work. The old software will not talk to the new units.

Alan
Old 05-21-2013, 07:26 AM   #4
KBaksh
Registered Users

I really don't understand if the BavarianDemon 3SX and the HC3-SX are the same hardware with different logo, Software shoud be the same for both. What am I missing here.
KBaksh is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:30 AM   #5
abanihani
Registered Users

you just have to be patient until the new software and firware are released. Danny has already posted an apology if you are following this forum. Nothing that can be done at this stage. They must be working hard and i am sure they will not release until they are 100% satisfied with it. Danny also offered that you can return the unit for full refund plus shipping charges refunded to you if you are inpatient waiting for the new software. This is an outstanding customer service. I think all should refrain from further comments at this stage as it is not really helpful, It is what it is. Any one not happy just return the unit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
abanihani is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:36 AM   #6
Puttputt maru
Registered Users

Please this will not speed up anything and is just cluttering the board. already 3 threads like this. Reprint of Danny

"This entire situation is the result of a miscommunication between myself and Joachim at Captron. He had told me he had the final version software and all should be done by the end of last week. I made a decision to ship product to my dealers so customers could have the new systems in their hands by the time the software was available for download. Unfortunately what Joachim meant was he had the final version to test, not that all was done and ready to post on the website. So, once again I apologize to all who have been inconvenienced. This is my fault and I take full responsibility. The good news is the software does work. In fact we have loaded it and setup several customer's machines this week while at the Joe Nall event. I do not have an exact time and date as to when the software will be available. All I am going to say regarding this is it will be up ASAP. For those of you who believe you have bought paper weights or have been scammed or cheated please return the systems to your dealer. I will work with the dealers to refund your money including all shipping cost. For the rest of you I thank you for your patience and support.

Danny Melnik
Vertical Flight Technology Inc
North American distributor
Captron bavarianDEMON"
Puttputt maru is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:39 AM   #7
distructor
Registered Users

Default What the hell is going with BavarianDemon?

I feel your pain. Still hoping they get the software released in time to maiden the new Protos this weekend. Weather is looking perfect.

Edit: I too would like to see this board return to more informative content. Danny's explanation is good enough for me

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > bavarianDEMON/HeliCommand

bavarianDEMON/HeliCommand Factory Sponsored Bavarian DEMON and HeliCommand Support