Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Old 12-19-2007, 01:59 AM   #1
kraaijer
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default KO 2123 on cyclic?

Specs are very good of the KO 2123 and they can be run off a 2 cell lipo. Price is better then Futaba. Anyone experience with these servos?

I intend to use them on the cyclic, and tail since it's fast enough, unless there's know problems with them.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:10 PM   #2
j bomb
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I use KO radio gear in my race cars, they make great stuff, if they made an aircraft radio I would be flying w/ it. I can't remember if it was the 2123, but they have a car servo that's designed to be run from a 7.2V car pack. The servo I'm thinking of has an extra wire that's to be connected directly to the battery so that the Rx still operates on 6V. I would recommend doing a little more research to see if this is the case and is a setup that works for you. Also, being a car servo, they have very short leads on them. As far as the quality of KO products goes, I cannot recommend them highly enough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
j bomb is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 02:45 AM   #3
kraaijer
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Thx John, it is indeed a servo with an extra wire to be connected directly to a 7.2V source. The wire length is something I should look as, don't want them to be too short. They're superfast, I think I'll try them out.

Ron

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.