Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Everything Else Helicopter Related - Heli Parts, Blades, Simulators and more

Everything Else Helicopter Related - Heli Parts, Blades, Simulators and more *No Commercial Ads

Old 07-16-2013, 05:28 PM   #1
broncoboy36081
Registered Users

Default Used axe 100cp for parts or repair

used axe 100 cp for parts or repair
I have a Axe 100 CP that I purchased new after my son destroyed my first one lol. This one has been crashed by myself and will need a tail boom and landing gear or you can super glue the gear will work just fine. Everything is fine as far as electronics go. The canopy is scuffed and has a small crack. After my son destroyed my first one I purchased the transmitter ready version. I will sell the transmitter with it for 10 extra dollars. The transmitter works fine but where the antenna bends one of the little balls that snap onto it has broken. The antenna is fine just will pop off the guide unless you keep it straight. It has 3 batteries the charger and a few extra parts. All you really need is the tail boom and tail blade. Like 10 bucks for both I think. The reason I am selling is this heli is just not as capable as I had hoped. It hover and flys fine and does inverted good just not able to to 3d like I do.
Anyway price is for all of it 50 shipped anywhere in the us via priority. I am open to offers and trades.
Pics available via email on request

Trades I'm interested in
HELI stuff
Motors
Escs
Rx.
Mostly heli stuff though.
broncoboy36081 is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Everything Else Helicopter Related - Heli Parts, Blades, Simulators and more

Everything Else Helicopter Related - Heli Parts, Blades, Simulators and more *No Commercial Ads