Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > E-Sky Helicopters > Lama V3/V4 and Kob

Lama V3/V4 and Kob E-Sky Lama V3 and V4 and Kob

Old 02-17-2008, 12:55 PM   #1
shaggybirdman
Registered Users

Default ocean rescue, and lama v3/v4

how much is interchangeable between a ocean rescue, and a lama v3/v4? my friend has a ocean rescue, but there is very little avalible in the upgrade department for it, BUT there is alot for the lama. anyone have any input for me? all help greatly appreciate.

currently flying my blade cx2, and loving it. just upgraded to a aluminum lower head, swash plate, upper head, inner shaft bearing holder, and fly bar weights. it now is a totally killer beginners heli. it still toilet bowls, but flies fantastic now. working on getting the rest of the parts to get my trex in the air. i'll use Radd's training to learn to fly her. i can almost hover my shuttle. very ugly, but can almost do it. lol
cx2, mcx, T Rex 450 SA, GAUI 550, walkera cb100, 4#6, 4#6S, 4g6S, trex 450 clone, V911/FP100, DX7, DX8
never hold your farts in. they travel up your spine, and that's where s****y ideas come from.
shaggybirdman is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 06:02 PM   #2
JasonJ
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I think the Ocean rescue is a Walkera product, so you could find the walkera equivelant and try to find parts that way. If you want to eliminate toilet bowl, make sure your flybar is very free to move, and that the flybar link has been adjusted so the top rotor and flybar are perfectly level.

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > E-Sky Helicopters > Lama V3/V4 and Kob

Lama V3/V4 and Kob E-Sky Lama V3 and V4 and Kob