START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > E-Sky Helicopters > Belt CP

Belt CP E-Sky Belt CP

Old 02-22-2015, 09:34 PM   #9621
sutty
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Daylight length is really cranking up now. Getting near to the equinox, we're already at 4 minutes 9 seconds extra daylight every day. By March 21st we'll only be at 4 minutes 16 seconds, so the gain is pretty close to the max right now anyway. Beats the few seconds a day extra just after the winter solstice lol. Love seeing the nights stretch out like this.
sutty is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 05:55 AM   #9622
copterboy
Registered Users

I'm excited too Sutty. Guess who's got use of the car for the next 5 weeks

I've hit a bump with work. Seems with changing suppliers, we are now waiting for new sales to be made by these people we went to see in London. Had no work last week, nothing confirmed this week and boss says we might have to diversify and take on some bathroom/tiling work Really thought I had done the last of it, but may need to turn back to it!!

I'm sure it will pick up soon, but it's annoying as the gap in earnings has come right on jacks 6th birthday. As soon as that is out of the way on Thursday, I wanted to be getting things done with the 600. As usual the disruption to work causes disruption and delays to my plans

One of my friends lost his dad last week so I've agreed to look after his fish tank. So my job for the day is to clean the tank now I got it here, and reviving my fish keeping hobby a little!!

T-Rex450V2 w.PRO head, Scorp-8 & 45A V2 ESC, CSM4200/S9257, 3xHS65MG
E-Flite CX2 - All Microheli/Extreme CNC CF Upgrades
TRex600N, Kasama Head, OS50SX
copterboy is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 12:36 PM   #9623
sutty
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I used to keep tropical fish. Very pleasant and relaxing hobby. Not actually sure why I stopped. Maybe I should start again too. Not the nicest of circumstances for you to be giving it a go again, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
sutty is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 05:36 AM   #9624
copterboy
Registered Users

I not done it for about 10-15 yrs, soon forget how much the fish and accessories cost. Plus I now got to the point where I remembered its sometimes better to have a 2nd tank for when you need to clean the main one. So like any hobby the costs can soon add up!! But I've been given 4ft bow front tank & bespoke stand, lights, air pump, filter, food, chemicals. Only had to buy a new air stone and tubing for 10 and I'm good to go. Couldn't say no in the circumstances!! Needs a damn good clean though, only just finished that, today I clean the accessories and then should have it set up by tonight. Get to leave it for a few days then, so will check the weather forecast for any suitable flying conditions. Sure I heard a call of high pressure over the weekend, so will be praying for that!!

T-Rex450V2 w.PRO head, Scorp-8 & 45A V2 ESC, CSM4200/S9257, 3xHS65MG
E-Flite CX2 - All Microheli/Extreme CNC CF Upgrades
TRex600N, Kasama Head, OS50SX
copterboy is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > E-Sky Helicopters > Belt CP

Belt CP E-Sky Belt CP