Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

Old 04-20-2008, 01:30 PM   #1
rideblue
Registered Users

Default Dont make trades without test flights

I made this deal with a fellow of user name PPALONZOS from rcuniverse for a 30% sd models extra 260 with a new 64 cc fuji motor both plane and motor were brand new, for a 50 size raptor with lots of spare parts. Seemed like a pretty good deal till I got home and found all the spare parts were crashed and the heli was so used that the motor had little compression and the main shaft was bent the spendle was bent and the clutch bell had no liner was running on pure metal lovley huh. I replaced all the parts and it flew decent It was my first heli I ever flew pretty bad first experience for me. I was also told it had expensive corless servos come to find out they were just ds 811 with tons of slop in them so i replaced all them to and now am tired of buying parts so im just flying it and using it to learn on. BUT WATCH OUT AND TEST FLY Some was my fault for trusting someone who seems truthfull but I guess not all are..
rideblue is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here