Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis

Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis *No Commercial Ads - E-helis Only

Old 05-19-2008, 11:22 AM   #1
Venom3D
Registered Users

Default Venom Night Ranger 3D w/ Spare Parts Package Cheap! $200.00

I Have For Sale A Venom Night Ranger 3D, Its Has Just Been Sent Back From The Venom Group International, Its Been Rebuilt So This Thing Is Praticaly Brand New. The Specifications, The Main Rotor Diameter is 570mm, Fuselage Length is 530mm, The Weight is 390g, The Battery Is 10.8v 9 Cell Mah NiMH, Radio 6 Channel FM and There Are 3 Micro Servos, It Also Comes With The Wall Charger. It Flys Great. I Have All Of The Orignal Recipts and The Recipts From Venom. It Still Has 6 Months Of Warrenty And It Comes With $150.00 Worth Of Spare Parts. Im Looking For $200.00 For The Whole Package, I Need To Get Rid Of It Because I Am Going To College. Here is a Pic. If Intrested Pm Me Or Email Me. I Will Ship. You Can Also Email Me For More Pics.
Matt_885@hotmail.com Thanks.

Last edited by Venom3D; 05-19-2008 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: Added More Info.
Venom3D is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis

Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis *No Commercial Ads - E-helis Only