Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Scale Helicopters, For Sale

Scale Helicopters, For Sale *No Commercial Ads - Scale Helicopters Only

Old 10-21-2005, 09:10 PM   #1
Doorman
Registered Users

Default MA LongRanger Project F/S

This is a unit that I picked up last season that has just not made it to the work table, and I don't see it happening in the near future either, so if someone would like to get into building a scale unit without a big investment, this just might be for you.....
It is the Minature Aircraft f/g Long Ranger fuselage.... with all of the plastic & wood parts and f/g too.... it also comes with modified Xcell/Bergen mechanics and some spare parts, an OS Blackhead 61 with muffler....
There are some parts needed to complete the head of the mechanics, like a fly bar and mixing unit....
Like I said, I started to gather everything that I needed to do this (origianlly for a gasser) but have since went a different direction...

I am looking to get $450.00 + 15.00 shipped in the US for this....
Thank you, Stan

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Scale Helicopters, For Sale

Scale Helicopters, For Sale *No Commercial Ads - Scale Helicopters Only