Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Old 08-15-2008, 05:42 PM   #1
Thrasymedes
NERD

Default Snatched one of these up too...

Hope this is a good radio, getting soooo much closer to getting all the equip.. If I were a dog I would pee on myself right now, so excited. Couldn't justify the 12FG just yet, not at my level anyway. But definitely wanted to go 2.4Ghz specktrum.

Old 08-15-2008, 08:46 PM   #2
Al Miessner
Registered Users

My HF Map location

check ebay. but i recommend the 7C futaba fast. Three of my friends all fly the DX7 radio but have had issues with static electricity created by the tail belt causing temporary loss of signals because of receiver resets. My 7C fasst is so smooth and has all the feature I'll ever need. Me and matt both fly it and never had any issue ever with it. ebay you can get the radio for about $127 new and then just buy the reciever either new or from ebay, but I would recommend new, just because you don't know if it has been crashed or not. anyway radio from ebay and receiver new about $235 still a savings of $90. good luck

here is a good start. I bought mine from this guy.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Futaba-7C-Heli-2...QQcmdZViewItem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GrandRC Team Pilot
Al Miessner is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:48 PM   #3
oldschool269
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by tick77 View Post
check ebay. but i recommend the 7C futaba fast. Three of my friends all fly the DX7 radio but have had issues with static electricity created by the tail belt causing temporary loss of signals because of receiver resets. My 7C fasst is so smooth and has all the feature I'll ever need. Me and matt both fly it and never had any issue ever with it. ebay you can get the radio for about $127 new and then just buy the reciever either new or from ebay, but I would recommend new, just because you don't know if it has been crashed or not. anyway radio from ebay and receiver new about $235 still a savings of $90. good luck

here is a good start. I bought mine from this guy.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Futaba-7C-Heli-2...QQcmdZViewItem
I fly DX7 on everything , electric nitro etc etc .

not 1 single glitch , since i lost FM TX's
what a relief
Jason
oldschool269 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:57 PM   #4
Thrasymedes
NERD

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Man, I don't know what happened to my picture I tried to load in that original post........lol

I wound up with a Futaba 10C FAAST. I had been watching them for when they finally came in, and found a one today. What was funny was a dude called me trying to get me to answer some survey when I was trying to call to order it.....lol....no, I don't have time...click....lol

One of my friends kept trying to get me to go with the 12FG, maybe if I competed or something, I just thought this was a better purchase for a goob like me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	futk9251.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	59153  
Old 08-16-2008, 04:09 PM   #5
oldschool269
Registered Users

smooth , my mates 9c has been flawless,for years best of luck ..
Jase
oldschool269 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 07:18 PM   #6
sherman89

I will second click on the 9C, I have the Futaba Module to work the 2.4 side of the waves and continue to have good lick with it.
sherman89 is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.