View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 08:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
Foxden
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Ash, Bobby;

It's interesting, we had the Ino Labs servo's DS760MG in ours with the very same setup we've been running, HV85 CCBEC, 6S 5000, speckrum 7 ch rec. we sat with everything installed in the heli ready to fly as we were getting ready for IRCHA, and we could not get our system to brown out, tried with Myself, Steven, and SteveL all on the sticks for 15 minutes, however Charley got his to brown out so as a precaution we changed them out to JR 8417's

WE PLAN TO USE THE INO LABS in the Outrage 50 Nitro prototype when it is ready, as Bobby said he is running them with a regulator and ZERO problems, it seems to be a hit or miss depending on your setup, but someone put the MG serov's on a datalogger and they are pulling some amps, and I believe that was on a bench with no linkages of load.

All were saying is BE CAREFULL, we have had them BROWN OUT, the JR8417's have been flying perfectly for hundreds of flights between all the Team pilots I don't think we've had a servo fail yet, and we are all using different BEC's
Foxden is offline        Reply With Quote