View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 10:11 PM   #29 (permalink)
johnson.mikep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyster View Post
Good job Johnson! Your hooked..... mwahahaha

Was thinking about this earlier today...

What a crying shame that the Blade 400 comes 'RTF' with such a crappy servos and gyro. Can't they at LEAST charge $50 more and have the tail locked in?

I flew a new stock B400 today to test it for a fellow... and he had it set up fine.. and was just stunned by how poorly it flew.. the sloppy hovering... the tail needing constant trimming. Flew my brothers too a month ago.. same thing.. we already put in the 401b and HS65HB's now.

What are they thinking? True.. we all love our blade 400's and they fly nearly as good as any 450... but ONLY after a new gyro and 4 servos.

How sad to scam these all the poor newbies who don't know any better and don't know about the forums etc.
Truth be told I didn't know it was that bad. I've only flown my CX2, B400 and MCX. I figured the constant trimming and correcting the tail was part of the game :-p

I was doing piro's yesterday and today too. Just sort of testing my reflexes. I did notice the heli drop when going in one direction, and twist quite a bit if I jam on the throttle for a second. Would a new gyro and servo's do much for that?
johnson.mikep is offline        Reply With Quote