View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 09:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
HeliSmith
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finless View Post
OK.... so many have asked if I was going to do a 450 Pro build and to be honest I had not heard from Align on this heli so I was not sure.... I knew I would eventually go buy one but was not in a rush. Then I got a PM from Helifreak user Helismith who works for Helihobby.com and he asked if I wanted to do a build video on the 450 Pro sponsored by Helibobby... Well heck yea!

Helihobby has come a long way in the last year and is now one of the best online retailers out there! When they asked me I was honored and am glad to be doing this build series for them. Major props Helihobby.com and thanks Helismith for asking man!
We at HeliHobby are the honored ones Finless thank you for the kind words and the really nice plugs. Can't wait to see your videos on this heli I personally don't miss any of them for any heli and I am sure that it is true with all of us here. What you do is amazing and HeliFreak is the best forum on earth. Being able to contribute to that is truly our honor.

We all watched it today we could tell how excited you were. This heli just makes me want a 450 again, well one I wanna fly I mean.. I am definitely going to get me one of these soon.

Glad to see they fixed the torque tube.