View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 05:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Varc
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Interesting thread and glad somebody asked the question. I love small and micro RC stuff weather it be cars or helicopters. I'm enjoying my 450, and my MSR but want something in between.
My Dad has the Gaui 200 with the flybar-less system and it's a great little machine. I just tried it for the first time this evening and discovered how smooth it is, much like my Rex. I had expected it to be trickier to fly being smaller.
Since he already has the Gaui, and since I already have a Trex, I'm thinking I might look into the Trex 250. Are there fuselages available for 250 size? I wonder if my Kestrel 500's fuse will fit it. Or the Walkera 54Q3 Airwolf? That's an awesome fuselage, but the helicopter itself suck's.
How awesome would it be to have that Walkera Airwolf fuselage mounted on the 250? Or the Gaui without the ugly fly-bar?
One thing I do like about the Gaui, is it does not have the fly-bar and it has very nice electronic stabilization system.
So which is better? I say both are probably just as good as the other one so it's all probably personal preference.
What's the cost difference between the Gaui and the Rex?