View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 05:36 PM   #80 (permalink)
Pinecone
Registered Users

A few things. Thanks Blake.

A couple of questions. I guess that a bit on the pins of the stuff that Balke ships is OK?

Second, do you also glue the Al plate to the transistors? I would think so, my plate had a bit of stickum attching it to the transistors.

Do be careful if you buy the thermal epoxy elsewhere. I was at a local electronics supplier and saw thermal conductive epoxy, glad I read the package, it is also ELECTRICALLY conductive. NOT good.

Looking around aArtic has two products. Artic Silver and Artic Alumina. I saw that the Alumina version is non-conductive, but slightly capacitive. Not sure about the Silver version.

Lastly, good thing I ordered two pieces of shrink from Blake. Fisrt thing I did today was to cut teh shirnk off the ESC< and while wondering why it didn't look like the ones in th pictures (no EME shield) realized I had just opened up my E-Flite 40A ESC for my Mini Ultra Stick. Oops. No big deal, it is re-heat shrinked (shrunk?) with my "extra" piece.
AMA#47402, IRCHA # 3395
Blade CP "Pro", Trex 450SE, PiccoZ, Quick of Japan EP8v2 EX, Hurricane 550, Hurricane 200, JR Vibe 50, Blade mCX, Bergen Intrepid Gasser, Pantera 50, Blade mSR, Novus CP
Pinecone is offline        Reply With Quote