View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 07:11 AM   #16 (permalink)
Hagar7

Quote:
I would also urge you, to urge him, to sponsor a pilot and get him to throw down a good video
Dan, I know he is working on this right now, I have overheard him mentioing some names, upon returning to this hobby after 16 years I'm unfamiliar with some of them. That is a great way to promote your product, as in any marketing tool.
I don't know what has happened in the past with Irwin and the heli public, and I don't care to know, he has always treated me with respect, he doesn't mince his words, but when he is wrong he does make good on it.
I'm a Contractor and I know if any of my people or myself do something wrong I will make good on it immediately, none of us is perfect, mistakes happen.
I know Irwin is working to improve his manufactured parts and his products he makes himself, it's either that or he looses customer base, reputation, income etc. He is working on quality control and packaging.
I'm getting winded (Insert emoticon) so I'll sign off, I'm the boss but my project managers are standing outside my door with question's, I pay them it's my time & money, helis are a hobby that cost me time & money

see ya
Hagar7 is offline        Reply With Quote