View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 05:20 PM   #73 (permalink)
RocketSled
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quit Killing Me View Post
Maybe you know, maybe you don't... You didn't mention if you flipped the 3D switch. I would assume you did, but if you didn't the mcpx will shut itself off when flipped upside down in normal mode.
OK, I give up. What "3D" switch? If you mean flight mode, that's purely a transmitter function, how the throttle and pitch curves behave with respect to each other and the collective stick - the receiver has no way of knowing the transmitter is using a different set of curves, it's all just throttle and pitch values.

Now, if you meant "3D" switch in terms of it being next to the "Never Crash" switch, then I guess I might understand your meaning.

And of course, now I'm going to have to get up and put a battery in my CP, and then hold it upside down and see what happens... Well... I did. And it could care less that it's upside down. You probably already knew that, but now I do too.

Last edited by RocketSled; 03-21-2011 at 05:34 PM.. Reason: Du-uh
RocketSled is offline        Reply With Quote