View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 12:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
crickr1
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

The 4400 is a Next D version Scorpion 6, picked up used as well as the Commander.
had a 12t on there wasn't sure about hs then looked back in my old thread and realized it was way too much! Switched back to 10t as per your advice on prior thread. Glad I didn't spool her up! Might set gov for 85% about 3200 for good efficiency . and go from there. I also put a batt alarm on to check flight time. Do you know if I can fit more than a 2200 3s in the mars lower tray? Not looking to go 4s just larger pack.
Went to fly my poseidon yesterday and the tail grip flew off! I just fixed gearing and blew a belt last week,(was on for quite some time, it was due)at least it was as I was landing, about 2ft up.Threw into auto and saved it from a chicken dance! Replaced belt and zip tie on skid,tail must have clipped ground.
So after yesterdays botched flight I decided to put the Poseidon in shop for while, going to do a full tear down and rebuild. So I decided to finish the Mars!Waiting on tail servo so I pulled from the poseidon. Hopefully I can get her finished and Maiden today!
crickr1 is offline        Reply With Quote