Thread: few questions
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 08:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
airjawed
Registered Users

My HF Map location

This is the only pic off hand I believe of wiring. The wires actually travel in the gap between the 2 front servos and then are kept from touching the main shaft by using a zip tie. This pic is from when I had a flybar but the idea is the same... I now have the BeastX where the tail gyro is in the pic. The elev servo is basically wired from outside and over the rear of the frame.

The tricky part was getting the connections from my receiver to the BeastX... not much room but it is from inside the frame up in the gap between the torque tube and frame. I took some connections from the left side and some from the right.

The 450 pro frame is a tight fit. But I am not crashing so often so I wired all inside my frame. Your other option is to simply run the wires on the outside of the frame.

Do a search on wiring the 450 pro. I believe there are a lot of pics showing options that are very 'clean'.