View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 05:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
giorgos_cupra
Registered Users

I partially agree with all of you...Ok,it was wrong to fly the damn thing in the road further more to a road with traffic,ok i give you that.But cmon!!

I dont know how things are in your countries,i'll tell how they are in mine.People who are serious with this hobby go to air fields,football fields or even closed down construction sites.That's one side of the coin.The other....I have found many many times cruising down a public road and some kids running their little toy rc cars on the street.I never though let's crash those pathetic toys with my big ol 18inch wheels 3000 pounds vehicle because i do pay taxes and they dont!Because i deserve to be on the road and they dont!

I stop every damn single time!!Talk to the kids or even some time teenagers with a smile and tell them that this is dangerous and should take it to a more appropriate site.I always get a polite answer and carry on to my destination.

I dont have the right to destroy anybody s property just because i pay taxes and they dont,just because the road is for cars and not for toys!

Again,what he did was wrong!But the previous driver waited for the damn thing to clear the road and then passed.What he should have done?Stop the car,find the operator of the copter,beat him till he passes out,put that fpv down his throat and then call the police and lock his a$$ up???

Hitec Aurora9 with telemetry
giorgos_cupra is offline        Reply With Quote