View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 12:36 PM   #25 (permalink)
PoppinFresh27
Registered Users

In answer to your Question Mathias, this helicopter is just all together very different than any other 700E out there it is Lighter more stream lined and has a very advanced forward thinking design leading it to be just too different to try to classify it as a regular looking 700E.

I was very lucky to be one of the first to recieve the Demo kits to build for the Las Vegas Funfly such as Long Nyugen, and to be testing the new Quantum motor, and I have to say I was a little skeptical at first, but after building this machine there is really no comparison to any other design out there that translates so well into the flight of the helicopter. To me and this is just one point of view, this helicopter is faster than a TDR, more Agile and precise than Logo 600 3D in 3D maneuver, and note I said 3D maneuvers not Top Speed witch I will looking to test myself. 0

This Helicopter is a whole other Beast with a Super Bright future in front of it, and I myself will looking forward seeing the best in the world fly it, and see how they like it.
PoppinFresh27 is offline        Reply With Quote