View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Thalios

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilitaryMachinist View Post
Beating a dead horse here, but now that the X series is starting to be on shelves will there ever Brush-less micros stock? I would pay the extra $30 or whatever to buy a stock brush-less out of box helicopter! It would be amazing to see the MCPX, MQX, MSRX and maybe even some others come with a brush-less option on the shelves!

Also will yall be using the new ultra durable plastics? I have seen a couple of companies now using them! I tested one that I own that has these new super durable plastics and neither my landing skid, blades, or canopies have broken... Will HH anytime soon be switching to these new plastics? I know its less money for you guys but I have a helicopter that has taken a beating much worse than my MCPX and has survived incredibly well! Not a part has broken on it even after tumbling on concrete!

Just curious
1st, would be way more than 30$.

Second, these plastics would increase the costs a lot, and you want some of the parts to break in crashes. A skid breaking saves the frame. blade grips breaking saves the head, etc.
Thalios is offline        Reply With Quote