View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
whodothevoodoo
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default What do you think of Fusuno Canopies and Co.

I was looking for a larger canopy for the 450X so I could put in larger batteries. I contacted Fusuno and they sent me an email saying the had a new canopy (450EX) for the Blade 450 X and that it was made to accept larger batteries.

In the e same email they asked if I wanted one. I sent them and email asking how much, and got no reply.

I went on their live chat and chatted with someone who told me the price and that I could have any of their current paint designs. I asked how I should go about placing the order, and they said to order it through the email adderss.

So I sent out the email and included a photo from their website showing the paint scheme that I wanted. I also asked how I would be expected to make payment and if they could send me an email when the canopy shipped.

Still no reply. I'm thinking this is just a little too weird, so I'm thinking maybe I should not go through with the transaction?

I mean if they won't even respond so I can send them $$$ maybe I should take a step back...
whodothevoodoo is offline        Reply With Quote