View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 11:35 AM   #38 (permalink)
sutty
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Real bummer Denis, but you can only crash if you're flying, so in one regard it is nice to hear that you were out there, giving it what for, and having a good time, before the inevitable crash. By inevitable I only mean it had to have its first crash one day. I look at it this way, there are only two types of RC heli, those that have crashed, and those that are going to. At least it is out of the way, and you will soon have her in the air again.

I hate it when flies, or insects of any description for that matter, come and bug me, pun intended. I usually try and punch high before dealing with them, either way up, but when they get you mid move it can be a real bugger. Don't think I have ever actually crashed as a result, but for sure I have been close.

Good luck with the repair, and relocation. By the way, my ESC is under the battery tray, but I have no idea how hot it gets, as it is the full ICE50, so I assumed it to be fine, so never checked it. One thing is for sure, it can't get banged very easily under there, but I agree the cooling can't be that good. Where does the manual show it? Not easy to locate things in a 450pro, they are really narrow inside.

Cheers

Sutty
sutty is online now        Reply With Quote