View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:58 AM   #29 (permalink)
Hellimod
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmx233 View Post
Finally after working all night, my brushless nano was born. I used a spare c05 that I had laying around, a walkera esc, and multiple other parts I had laying around. With the signal wire in the same spot as above my throttle was reversed. I found another place on the 3in1 to solder my signal wire too and everything worked correctly. YAY!!!! since I stayed up all night working on this it is still dark out (6:00am) and I cannot test the heli in real flight. When gluing on the motor I made my gear mesh a little too big for the 7t pinion that came on the heli but perfect for an 8t pinion from an mcpx stock motor. Hopefully this will be ok. I will post how it flies tomorrow after I get a few hours of sleep.
Hi,
The walkera esc only takes in neg (-) signal. You can get the negative signal at the soldered location shown above but the throttle is reversed. Just a curiosity, can you post a picture of the location that you use for your signal? I like to try this new location out since I have a 5A esc with converter that takes in neg(-) signal only. Thanks
Hellimod is offline        Reply With Quote