View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 02:56 AM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users
Posts: 1,482
Thread Starter Thread Starter
My HF Map location
Join Date: Nov 2010

Originally Posted by dpelletier View Post
What makes you think we differentiate?!?
I don't know what english word to use when I like to talk about an angle between two surfaces...
realtive angle, relative level, ???

And what word you use when talking about a surface that should be aligned in an angle relative to the earth level. In German we say the object is "in water" - but that doesn't apply to english. I'm currently using "absolute level" when talking about the level that is given by the instrument you call "spirit level" or "bubble level". the one carpenters use when they ar building a house.

Maybe someone can clarify to me the right terms to use

The future of setup... now! Soko Heli Toolbox app for a next generation setup experience.
ONE tool for ALL setups of ALL sizes and ALL brands of helis
soko is offline        Reply With Quote