View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 06:32 PM   #25 (permalink)
NexxuSix
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVflyer View Post
Ok people, now I really want to put all in the trash.

I repeat completely the setup, so create a NEW model on the radio, with zero curves and zero trims, and I followed all the step in the order from the software. Before this, I updated the firmware.
All the steps have gone PERFECTLY! Exactly like the assistant software tell, but the problem remain: Manual mode, swashplate set in wrong position.

I've done another small video of all the servo monitoring from the Assistant software, where you can see that all is moving properly, swashplate and tail are perfect, except for swashplate in manual mode neutral position.

Here the new vid (sorry for poor quality, ever iphone ):

https://vimeo.com/55686133
Pass: freak

Please people, I'
Had a look at your video. I know this is a bit OT, but when I set up my Tarot Gyro on my Trex-500e I had the same problems. There are at least two screens associated with overall direction. One is for the servos, the other is for overall operation. The same appears with the Naza-H software. There is a screen for servo direction, and one for swashplate mix. Yes, it can be very confusing to get these two screen correct for the heli. For the Tarot gyro, it nearly took me an hour! But, now that I understand how a 3 axis gyro works, setting up the Naza-H was a lot easier. To me it looks like you might have either one servo reversed, or a setting in the swashplate mix not set correctly. Also, make sure you check your radio for servo direction as well. That can add to the confusion as well. For my DX8 all servos are set to Normal, except for Pitch, which is set to Reverse.

I hope this gives you some guidance... Good luck with your setup
NexxuSix is offline        Reply With Quote