View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 06:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
invrtd
Registered Users

Default New President of Quick World Wide

Would just like to introduce myself. My name is Clark Driggs. I am the new president of QWW.

A little bit about myself: I have 14 years military service. I am still in the National Guard flying UH-60 Black Hawks. Just got back in Sept from a years tour in Iraq flying Medevac.
I spent 9 of my 14 years as an Apache and Black Hawk crew chief/mechanic. You can say I love helis no matter if they are RC or not. I have been flying RC for 16 years. It's what motivated me to fly the real ones. I have the best of both worlds now. I fly real heli's for the Guard and I am the president of a Heli manufacturer. What else could I ask for.

I know alot of you out there may not like QWW because of personality issues with a certain individual, but that should be no more. You can deal with me. I will support every customer 100%. The quality of the product has always been there too. You can look at our new electric heli's and we will be coming out with a new nitro & gas line also. All in time. If you have any questions of me please email me at [email protected] or call the shop.