View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #679 (permalink)
dragnse7en
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravityBlows View Post
Rich, see if you can find a local flying field to join. Should be some privacy there to fly and more than likely, nice guys to give you some pointers. I myself would NEVER fly around other people with a 450 size. The liability factor is HUGE. People (kids) are incredibly interested in RC anything..and don't realize how dangerous it could potentially be. Im a safety nerd as I seen my father take off 2 of his knuckles with a heli when I was smaller. Be careful and don't give up....we all crash. Try and keep it close (less than 50ft away) tail in for a while. Till you get "the feel" of the bigger machine. Keep at it buddy, I know youll get it. Its a great feeling when it all finally comes together! I have a feeling it will be a great summer for you bud...KEEP IT UP!
Yeah, I hear yah. Guilty as charged. I fly my 450X inches away from my face at eyeball level. Dumb, or insane - yes to both. I guess the battlefield in Iraq made me fearless.

No, matter - after looking up an AMA membership, I need to bring everything back on point and tighten up things.
dragnse7en is offline        Reply With Quote