View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 09:13 AM   #58 (permalink)
Puttputt maru
Registered Users

I will hold back on this Rsat2 discussion. Most know my point of view.

I think the fact that the US importer is so vocally against it on an other forum (rcGrroups) with very questionable arguments is just showing that it is a thorn on their side.

For helicopter pilots no biggy, but I still did not get a straight answer on what to use on bigger aircraft (planks or turbine helicopters) using a R18 with a R6/R7 as a satellite Pleeeaaase this is stupid

$$ is the bottom line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedRaptor77 View Post
+1

I did find it annoying the first time I was trying to bind one to a Profi Box just because telemetry mode was new and had no instructions, so I was pounding my head against the wall not knowing if it was even on, but once they are bound there really is no need for the lights.
Yes that red light can be nice when you don't know what you are doing and just plug thing randomly till it works.