View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 11:13 AM   #62 (permalink)
Puttputt maru
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorwash759 View Post
Thanks for the quick reply. I can make the throttle hold and bailout work fine on two different switches. Havent tried it but Im certain I can make it work on a three position switch. I wasnt very clear in my post. What Im trying to do is make both functions work on a single two position switch (on/off). Thought with all of the programming this radio and ESC have it might be possible. When I do this the throttle hold function (safety) takes the throttle to zero and for lack of a better term overrides the setting for bailout.
The Mezon needs to know what you are doing so if you come from regular throttle, switch into auto, when you switch out of auto it will go to what you were doing before, i.e. regular flight so it will spool up fast.
When you are in throttle hold it figures you are starting the heli so it will spool up slowly. So with the way you want it on a single switch it thinks you want to spool up slow because you are starting the heli. So I don't think it is possible.